Can I connect two of these to a new Macbook Pro 15" with a single cable?
Will connecting two of these to the new MacBook Pro require two thunderbolt 3 ports and cables, or can they be "daisy chained" via the USB-C output so that only a single connection to the macbook is needed? If not, are there any upcoming USB-C / thunderbolt hubs that might support a single cable connection for two of these?
- Asked by Gregory G from Herndon
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect two of these to a new Macbook Pro 15" with a single cable?)
1 Answer from the Community
They require two cables, but they do provide you the cables
- Answered by Kevin Z from Richmond Hill
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
what cable do I need to connect two 27" moniotrs to a new Mac Pro?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxx
- Jan 11, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (what cable do I need to connect two 27" moniotrs to a new Mac Pro?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…