Is it possible to connect non Thunderbolt 3/USB-C peripherals to this device such as video cameras or set top boxes that utilize HDMI as their input?
1 Answer from the Community
I don't think this will be possible, HDMI doesn't support 5K as far as I am concerned.
- Answered by William O
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this work to stream video from an external USB 3 HD camera?
- Asked by Rory K from Burbank
- Apr 11, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work to stream video from an external USB 3 HD camera?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter
Will this Cable allow me to use it as an INPUT?
- Asked by Robert C from Nashville
- Nov 10, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this Cable allow me to use it as an INPUT?)
- Asked about: Moshi Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adap…
No answers yet