Will this monitor work with Mac Pro Late-2013.
My configuration came with Dual AMD FirePro D700 video cards and with 4 USB 3 and 6 Thunderbolt 2 ports. I understand that this monitor requires USB-C, but are there adapters and if so will it work?
- Asked by Samuel Y from Port Saint Lucie
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this monitor work with Mac Pro Late-2013.)
1 Answer from the Community
If using a Thunderbolt 3 to Thunderbolt 2 adapter, then the Mac Pro can run this monitor, but NOT at its native resolution. Your Mac Pro will run this monitor at 3840x2160 @ 60Hz, as opposed to the native 5120x2880 @ 60Hz.
Hope that helps.
- Answered by Jake D
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is this comparable with the Mac Pro?
- Asked by Don M from Mckinney
- May 10, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this comparable with the Mac Pro?)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt to Gigabit Ethernet Ada…
No answers yet
Which adapter will connect a 2013-2014 Macbook Pro to a 2006-2008 Apple Monitor?
- Asked by Richard M from Columbia
- Jul 7, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Which adapter will connect a 2013-2014 Macbook Pro to a 2006-2008 Apple Monitor?)
- Asked about: Apple HDMI to DVI Adapter