Do I throw away the "Smartsheet" from additional packages after first 10 pages are used? Or do I load the new packages with blue sheet on the bottom?
Each package of 10 printer sheets for the Lifeprint has a blue "Smartsheet." Purpose?
1 Answer from the Community
I always load every pack with that packs blue sheet. You can throw away the old one since each one comes with one. the smart sheet has a barcode on it. Im guessing its called a "smart sheet" since it probably gives information to the printer, likely telling the printer that a new pack has been loaded and how many sheets in the pack. It'll read the smart sheet then spits it out before printing. From there it'll start counting to know how many prints there are remaining. Also probably checks if that pack is compatible, since there are many similar mobile printers out that use the similar paper and their own smart sheet system. Or something like that. I'm no expert, that's just my best guess.
- Answered by Liana H from Portland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Where does packaging for iPad Air 2 indicate it is second generation on packaging?
- Asked by Kathleen H from Jacksonville
- Nov 20, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Where does packaging for iPad Air 2 indicate it is second generation on packaging?)
- Asked about: iPad Air 2 Smart Case - Black
Can Verbatim 16x DVD-R be used in superdrive?
- Asked by Fletcher S from Ivins
- Jul 1, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can Verbatim 16x DVD-R be used in superdrive?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
How can I tell what generation my ipod shuffle is if I dont have any of the original packaging anymore?
- Asked by Kathryn D from S Barrington
- Jul 3, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I tell what generation my ipod shuffle is if I dont have any of the original packaging anymore?)
- Asked about: Apple iPod shuffle USB Cable