Is the neck band part removable to leave just the cable as like other similar high end wireless headphones?
2 Answers from the Community
There is circuitry inside of the neckband for the Active Noise Cancelling. Here's what they had on their website:
Active noise reduction
Noise is a constant. So we have a precise arrangement of microphones inside and outside the earbuds to continuously measure, compare and react to it. The system then produces an equal and opposite signal to cancel the noise. The StayHear+ QC tips also form a gentle seal for additional passive noise reduction.
They had pictures of the circuitry on their website. So the collar is an integral part of the headphones.
- Answered by Christina T from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Nope.. it is not
- Answered by Sumaya N from Springfield Gardens
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can Beats 3 over the ears be used behind the neck (do ear cups rotate)?
- Asked by William B from Abilene
- Oct 21, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Can Beats 3 over the ears be used behind the neck (do ear cups rotate)?)
- Asked about: Beats Studio3 Wireless Over‑Ear Hea…
How can I buy just the top part of the band
- Asked by Arlene H from Oceanside
- May 29, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I buy just the top part of the band)
- Asked about: 38mm (PRODUCT)RED Sport Band – S/M …
Is there a similar cable with optional female ends?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxx
- Jan 7, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a similar cable with optional female ends?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable