1 Answer from the Community
No, it is a standard HDD (Hard Disk Drive) like most other hard drives on the market, however this one has a USB-C connection. I'm not sure if the USB-C connection will act as Thunderbolt 3 when connected to a 2016 and newer MacBook Pro.
- Answered by Chris S from San Antonio
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
does this use a SSD drive?
- Asked by Cathy W from Riverton
- Aug 27, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (does this use a SSD drive?)
- Asked about: G-Technology 2TB G-DRIVE mobile USB…
A 2019 iMac ssd option what is the drive tech of that drive?
- Asked by Julius C from Miami
- Apr 21, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (A 2019 iMac ssd option what is the drive tech of that drive?)
- Asked about: Mac