What exactly is the fan symbol above that small hole on the back?
None of the PDF's on the Promise website say anything about it, either...?
1 Answer from the Community
AFAICT without owning one, underneath the symbol is a small LED which lights up if the small fan inside the device turns itself on to cool down. I read somewhere that the fan is near quiet anyway, so nothing to worry about.
- Answered by James S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is this bulb small enough to use in a ceiling fan?
- Asked by Adriana P from Conroe
- Jan 31, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this bulb small enough to use in a ceiling fan?)
- Asked about: LIFX Mini White (2700K Warm) A19 E2…
Would I be able to use this adapter for my small desk fan with USB cable?
- Asked by Christine G from St. Catharines
- Nov 4, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Would I be able to use this adapter for my small desk fan with USB cable?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter