Does it support dual voltage (110V to 220V)?
I understand this is a model sold in US so it has prongs for US sockets but the AC adapter, can it support 220V without needing a voltage converter?
- Asked by Pushkar R from Phoenix
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it support dual voltage (110V to 220V)?)
1 Answer from the Community
On the back side of the Switching adapter (this is the AC-DC power supply that powers the resonant converter) with very small letters you can read the input voltage range who's specified between 100Vac and 240Vac and 50/60Hz. Therefore the answer to your question is yes the device supports universal power input.
Martian from Toronto, Canada.
- Answered by Martian D from Richmond Hill
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What is the operating voltage for these bulbs ? Is it 110V - 220V ?
- Asked by Irfan M from Alexandria
- Jan 4, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the operating voltage for these bulbs ? Is it 110V - 220V ?)
- Asked about: Philips Hue White and Color Wireles…
Voltage it's 220v or 110v ?
- Asked by Omar B from Springfield Gardens
- Dec 15, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Voltage it's 220v or 110v ?)
- Asked about: Naim Audio Mu-so Wireless Speaker S…
No answers yet