Is there an LED charge indicator?
Is this charger "sleep friendly"? Meaning, are there any lights that are illuminated during charging...
- Asked by Jeffery K from Sunbury
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there an LED charge indicator?)
5 Answers from the Community
It has a very very tiny light that faces down. Just enough to let you know it is charging I returned two chargers for being too night this one puts out virtually no light and the led is colored gray.
- Answered by Freddie D from Dover
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Received today. There is a very small green light on the base but near enough to the edge to be seen. The green light went on as soon as I put the phone on the charger.
- Answered by Stephen K from Watsonville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes there is an LED light.
When you put your phone on the charging base a green light will illuminate and will stay on the whole time your phone is charging.
- Answered by Peter N
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Per Mophie in response to an Amazon question, there is an LED at the base of the charger. It only lights up when charging is complete. Not sure how bright it is - I'm currently shopping for one of these now. Might have to go to an Apple store and check it out in person.
- Answered by Craig A from Highland Village
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
There aren’t any LED lights, so it is “sleep friendly”.
- Answered by Nishil A from Auburn
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
Does it have player number indicator LEDs?
- Asked by Simon R from Brisbane
- Nov 11, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it have player number indicator LEDs?)
- Asked about: HORIPAD ULTIMATE Wireless Game Cont…
what does yellow color mean on 4S charging indicator
- Asked by Richard S from Salt Lake City
- Jan 9, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (what does yellow color mean on 4S charging indicator)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)
How do I know if the pencil is in need of a charge, is charging, or has fully charged? There is no indication light nor any message on iPad to monitor
- Asked by Billy B from Mount Pleasant
- Feb 11, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I know if the pencil is in need of a charge, is charging, or has fully charged? There is no indication light nor any message on iPad to monitor)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil