2 Answers from the Community
Fun fact, it means "energy flow" in Chinese.
Simply put, it is a method of wireless power transfer through induction.
- Answered by Olivier L from Repentigny
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Qi, pronounced “chee”, is basically a wireless charging standard. That’s the simple explanation.
- Answered by Abby G from Knoxville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
what does the message on my Iphone "no sim card" mean
- Asked by Randy H from W Hollywood
- Jul 19, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (what does the message on my Iphone "no sim card" mean)
- Asked about: iPhone
Is this case compatible with QI charging?
- Asked by Phillip A from East Elmhurst
- Sep 20, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this case compatible with QI charging?)
- Asked about: iPhone 8 Plus / 7 Plus Leather Case…