Can the circle 2 be set up with multiple cameras through homekit?
- Asked by fn from Wilmington
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the circle 2 be set up with multiple cameras through homekit?)
2 Answers from the Community
I currently have 2 cameras set up in HomeKit and works fine.
Nothing to do with multiple vs single camera use, but since we're on the topic of HomeKit:
One important point to be aware of is that motion detection for HomeKit will NOT work if you are using the camera through glass (eg. Window Mount). In this scenario, the camera does correctly detect motion and record clips for notification and viewing via the LogiTech Circle 2 app and website, but HomeKit will NOT receive any motion trigger signal that can be used in automations.
So if you want, for example, HomeKit to switch on house lights when motion outside is detected by your Circle 2 camera then you will need to have your camera mounted outside.
- Answered by Calum T
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I'm guessing yes... it says "One account, unlimited cameras connected and multiple users."
- Answered by Chris C from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I am currently set up for 2 zones on my thermostat. Will this product control multiple zones?
- Asked by Stuart V from Pinehurst
- Aug 6, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (I am currently set up for 2 zones on my thermostat. Will this product control multiple zones?)
- Asked about: iDevices Thermostat
Is this Wemo Mini plug Homekit authorized out of the box? ie is the firmware up to date for Homekit support?
- Asked by Darwin B from Mahomet
- Dec 11, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this Wemo Mini plug Homekit authorized out of the box? ie is the firmware up to date for Homekit support?)
- Asked about: Wemo Mini Smart Plug