Will this hub be able to daisy chain to another USB 3.0 hub or USB 3.0 switch?
So I currently have a USB 3.0 hub that acts as a switch between my Windows machine and my current MacBook Pro. But it doesn't connect via USB-C. Upgrading my MacBook means I have to also solve the issue of using my USB switch. This is so I can connect my peripherals like a Logitech Webcam, Wired mouse, wired Keyboard, and 1TB backup drive.
I still need to be able to switch between Windows and Mac easy. (with a switch I simply press a button).
So If I connect my USB switch to one of the inputs here, will it work?
- Asked by fn from Rochester Hills
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this hub be able to daisy chain to another USB 3.0 hub or USB 3.0 switch?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Will this work with a usb 3.0 hub?
- Asked by Robert F from Denver
- Jun 8, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with a usb 3.0 hub?)
- Asked about: USB-C to USB Adapter
No answers yet
If you plug in a USB 2.0 device and a USB 3.0 device will the hub run both devices at USB 2.0 speeds?
- Asked by Andrew P
- Jan 7, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (If you plug in a USB 2.0 device and a USB 3.0 device will the hub run both devices at USB 2.0 speeds?)
- Asked about: Belkin Aluminum USB 3.0 4-Port Hub