Does this work for large rooms?
Is it sensitive enough and loud enough for a 14' table?
- Asked by Michael S from Riverview
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work for large rooms?)
1 Answer from the Community
The Rayz Rally app that you can download from the store configures the sound for several scenarios. Conferencing is one of those scenarios. To plagiarize the app.... it removes echos from large rooms and can hear people no matter how far away from the Rally that they are. I have yet to test this but those configuration options are available. I expect the experience to be much like my dead Jabra pucks for larger rooms.
- Answered by Bill M from Austin
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can this adapter work with a large amplifier
- Asked by Patti F from Branford
- Feb 8, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (can this adapter work with a large amplifier)
- Asked about: Belkin Lightning Audio + Charge Roc…
No answers yet
Will this mount work in rooms with vaulted ceilings?
- Asked by Martin B from Chattanooga
- Mar 16, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this mount work in rooms with vaulted ceilings?)
- Asked about: Innovelis TotalMount Pro Mounting S…
are there any extra large bands available?
- Asked by James J from Placentia
- Mar 21, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (are there any extra large bands available?)
- Asked about: 38mm (PRODUCT)RED Sport Band – S/M …