Do I have to have the charging port with me at all times for earbuds to work?
I just starting using it and with the port is not nearby it keeps beeping? what is the beeping mean?
1 Answer from the Community
Nope. That’s what “wireless” is all about! The only thing you need is the SoundSport headphones themselves and a source that puts out Bluetooth for it’s speaker/headphone connection. (Most phones made in the last six years.)
- Answered by Donald L from Phoenix
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this adapter allow all three ports to be used at the same time?
- Asked by Lynda H from Salem
- Apr 4, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this adapter allow all three ports to be used at the same time?)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter
Can I charge my iPhone and use earbuds at the same time
- Asked by Tammy N from Lethbridge
- Jan 13, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I charge my iPhone and use earbuds at the same time)
- Asked about: iPhone
Does earbuds have Microphone in it?
- Asked by Tran T from Atlantic City
- Jun 3, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Does earbuds have Microphone in it?)
- Asked about: EarPods with Lightning Connector