can i connect it to a smart tv
- Asked by fn from Riyadh
- Flag as inappropriate (can i connect it to a smart tv)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes Abdullah. On the Bose.... Slide the power switch to the Bluetooth symbol and hold until you hear “Ready topair” or the Bluetooth indicator blinks blue. On your Bluetooth device, turn on the Bluetooth feature. Tip: The Bluetooth menu is usually found in the Settings menu. Select your Bose® QuietComfort® headphones from the device list.
And on the Samsung Smart TV: Press the Home button on your Samsung Smart Control, to access the Home Screen. Using the directional pad on your remote, navigate to and select Settings. Select Sound Output to select your preferred sound output device. Select BluetoothAudio to begin pairing your Bluetooth audio device.
- Answered by Anne B from Sydney
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can i connect macbook air 2014 to smart tv using this cable?
- Asked by Sumit G from Lacombe
- Jan 7, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i connect macbook air 2014 to smart tv using this cable?)
- Asked about: Belkin 4K Mini DisplayPort to HDMI …
Can I connect my iPhone5 to my smart tv with this?
- Asked by Sarah B from El Cajon
- Jul 12, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect my iPhone5 to my smart tv with this?)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter