Will it work with the wireless charger?
- Asked by fn from Mountain Creek
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work with the wireless charger?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes it works for me. I'm using the Belkin wireless charging pad. Not sure about other wireless charging pads. I purchased the Belkin from the Apple Store to avoid any incompatibility problems. If you're going to pay $1k for an iPhone X ... it doesn't make sense to skimp on case protection and charging accessories ... I'm just saying. The thing about the Apple Store is that you can return any of their items that are not functioning properly, so I try to stick with them for most of my electrical accessories. I've had mines since the X was released and its holding up quite well, other than minimal scratches on the clear plastic part of the case. I did purchase a privacy screen from another retailer that works well with the case, in case you're wondering if you can use a screen protector. Just make sure it has the smooth beveled edges, so the case won't pop the screen off. Good luck
- Answered by Leona F from Charlotte
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this case work with wireless chargers?
- Asked by Sophie S from Rosebud
- Mar 24, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this case work with wireless chargers?)
- Asked about: Tech21 Evo Mesh Case for iPhone X
Will the mophie wireless charger work in Europe without a converter?
- Asked by John N from Amery
- May 17, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the mophie wireless charger work in Europe without a converter?)
- Asked about: mophie wireless charging base
Can you use wireless charger with this case ???
- Asked by Sean S
- Sep 28, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use wireless charger with this case ???)
- Asked about: OtterBox Statement Series Case with…