Is it waterproof ? in case heavy rain falls over the door and lock gets wet Thanks
1 Answer from the Community
The August Smart Lock replaces the INSIDE parts of an existing (already installed) deadbolt lock; basically, it replaces the existing lock knob on the indoor side of the door. There are no parts that go on the outdoor side of the door; the existing lock remains unchanged on the outdoor side.
- Answered by Rory J from Brampton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How does the case hold up if it comes in contact with water (rain)?
- Asked by Vinay P from Beaverton
- Feb 20, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (How does the case hold up if it comes in contact with water (rain)?)
- Asked about: Twelve South Relaxed Leather Case f…
What happens when this case gets wet?
- Asked by Thomas L from Dallas
- Sep 8, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (What happens when this case gets wet?)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 / 6s Leather Case - (PRODU…