Is the jitter issue solved?
Every iPhone with build in OIS had problems with gimbals. There are doznes of videos on youtube which show a jitter-effect, because the gimbal and the OIS work against each other.
- Asked by Robert F
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the jitter issue solved?)
1 Answer from the Community
No that problem has not been addressed.
The iPhones still have non locking OIS lenses and the mobile 1&2 don't have the ability to compensate for that movement as they cannot sense those forces. The iPhone would need to provide a lense lock mode (hardware) or maybe the Osmo accelerating more slowly but then it cannot compensate as quickly for movement.
- Answered by Thomas S from Sammamish
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will i get lag or jittering from using this cable
- Asked by Amanda W
- Aug 31, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will i get lag or jittering from using this cable)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter