Where can I purchase a micro usb-b (usb 2.0) to lightning cable to charge an iPhone from the Osmo 2 Mobile? The manual says this is possible.
Osmo 2 Mobile cable to iPhone
1 Answer from the Community
Duh. My mistake. I did not notice that there are TWO ports. One with a micro usb-B for charging the Osmo 2 Mobile, and around the other side of the gimbal shaft a second port with a USB type A port, to which a USB-A to lightning cable can be inserted to charge the phone.
- Answered by Molly D from Charleston
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
iPod Dock Connector to USB 2.0 + Firewall Cable
- Asked by David B
- Jan 30, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (iPod Dock Connector to USB 2.0 + Firewall Cable)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
No answers yet
Can this charger be used to charge an iPad or iPhone if I have a Lightning to USB-C cable?
- Asked by Nicholai D from Kellyville
- Nov 6, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this charger be used to charge an iPad or iPhone if I have a Lightning to USB-C cable?)
- Asked about: 29W USB‑C Power Adapter