Is this Velop mesh Wi-Fi router compatible with other Wi-Fi devices besides Apple?
For example I have various Wi-Fi devices including Windows laptops, Wireless HP Printer, Wireless TCL/ Roku TV and of course an iPad, iPhone. So more specifically can I connect all my Wi-Fi devices to this router for Internet access via my ISP?
- Asked by fn from Greenville
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this Velop mesh Wi-Fi router compatible with other Wi-Fi devices besides Apple?)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes, to my knowledge, the Linksys Velop mesh system is compatible with most if not all WiFi using devices, and is most definitely not limited to just the Mac or Apple products.
On the other hand, if you are also wondering about other network devices, the answer would generally be no, though you can continue to connect and use an Apple Time Capsule as a backup device to your Velop network if you alter the TC's settings according to instructions posted on Apple's website.
- Answered by William M from Germantown
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes - this is an excellent wireless router system for all your devices, it was the editors choise at PC Mag Australia.
- Answered by Elliot A from Port Melbourne
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is the WiFi bridge built into the lock or is it a separate device
- Asked by Diane M from Oak Island
- Feb 4, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the WiFi bridge built into the lock or is it a separate device)
- Asked about: August Smart Lock Pro + Connect
Is it accessible by wi-fi?
- Asked by Susan V from San Diego
- Oct 12, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it accessible by wi-fi?)
- Asked about: LaCie 6TB d2 Professional Desktop H…
No answers yet