Can this be left on the laptop while it's closed? Or must this be removed before packing away the laptop?
I have a Model A1398 MBP, just wondering if this would be another thing I'd have to cart around, or if I could just leave it in place and treat it as part of the laptop.
2 Answers from the Community
I have the MacBook Pro 15 inch with Touch Bar and it will close with a "very slight" gap, but the computer will still go into sleep mode...
- Answered by Robin L from Pinson
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You can leave it. After placing it on the laptop's screen, it essentially becomes a part of your laptop
- Answered by Sarah G
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can I position it as the laptop on the left and the secondary screen/iMac on the right?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Mar 29, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I position it as the laptop on the left and the secondary screen/iMac on the right?)
- Asked about: Bretford MobilePro Desk Mount Combo