How do the headphones work on this mophie pack for an iPhone 7?
I have previously had an iPhone 5S and one of these mophie juice packs. It worked well. It had the same micro USB connection for power - but the headphones plugged into the 3.5mm headphone port (via a 5cm pass through lead supplied with the pack).
Given that the iPhone 7 (which I now have) doesn't have a separate earphones port - but it is direct into the lightning port - how do you connect headphones when this mophie pack is being used?
Is it via some sort of extra lead (if so, does that come in the pack - nothing is mentioned) or is it not possible?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Do these headphones work with the iPhone 7?
- Asked by Natasha B
- Jan 20, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Do these headphones work with the iPhone 7?)
- Asked about: EarPods with Lightning Connector
Will this work on iPhone 7?
- Asked by Inez C from South San Francisco
- Mar 14, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work on iPhone 7?)
- Asked about: mophie powerstation plus 6000 Unive…