Does this unit handle live disconnect of the TB3/USB-C cable without hanging the laptop/device it's plugged into?
1 Answer from the Community
It does, but you must use the "Safe Eject GPU" button in the Menu Bar. Any USB devices connected to the eGPU should be ejected normally.
- Answered by Joshua H from Fremont
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How do you disconnect cable?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxx
- Jan 14, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you disconnect cable?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
Does this unit is plug and play?
- Asked by David Y from New York
- Nov 27, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this unit is plug and play?)
- Asked about: LaCie 6TB Porsche Design USB-C + US…
No answers yet