So what is the real difference besides price for the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom vs. the Pro Version? Is the only advantage higher picture quality?
DJI's Mavic 2 Pro drone commands a powerful 1-inch CMOS sensor, offering higher image quality with superior light and color performance. Designed by Hasselblad in collaboration with DJI, the new L1D-20c camera houses an adjustable-aperture lens, providing more control over your lighting environment. Hasselblad's unique HNCS technology allows you to capture stunning 20-megapixel aerial photos with extreme detail.
All about dynamic perspectives, the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom Drone is powered by a 1/2.3 inch 12-megapixel sensor and two-times optical zoom lens (24mm–48mm, 35 equivalent). Now you can easily capture everything from wide angle to mid-range shots for even more creative options. Compared to a 24mm wide angle lens, the 48mm telephoto lens compresses your perspective, enhancing the parallax effect for a classic cinematic look. For the first time in a drone this size, you’re now able to punch in quickly for a tighter shot from 109 yards (100 meters) away, keeping a safe distance when circling or chasing your subject.
1 Answer from the Community
The Mavic 2 Pro a 1 inch CMOS sensor, whereas the Mavic 2 Zoom has a smaller sensor. Both drones are exactly the same function wise, they each fly for 31 minutes, go up to 5 miles, and travel at speeds upwards of 44 MPH.
- Answered by David Martin G from Phoenix
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Besides the price, What is the difference between Mini Displayport vs. Mini DVI - VGA adapter?
- Asked by Gerardo B from Anchorage
- Jan 10, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Besides the price, What is the difference between Mini Displayport vs. Mini DVI - VGA adapter?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
Will it work with any other iPads besides the pro?
- Asked by Danielle M from Sunrise
- Jan 5, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work with any other iPads besides the pro?)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil
Is there any real quality audio difference between these EarPods and the analog ones?
- Asked by David O from Santiago
- Sep 8, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there any real quality audio difference between these EarPods and the analog ones?)
- Asked about: EarPods with Lightning Connector