I would like to use this in my RV to communicate remotely with my iPhone. iPhone X Model MQAM2LL/A. iPad Model MR7C2LL/A. Can it be done?
1 Answer from the Community
It talks to your iPhone via Bluetooth and will work fine anywhere that it is not exposed to the weather. When you’re at home, and have a Home Hub you’ll get the benefit of being able to access it remotely. If you’ve got it in your vehicle then your phone will need to be in Bluetooth range.
You’d have to set up your vehicle as either a ‘room’ in your home, or as a ‘home’ of it’s own, whatever approach you prefer.
- Answered by David D
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can i use iPhone XS Model A1920 in india ??
- Asked by Piyush G from Noida
- Sep 27, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i use iPhone XS Model A1920 in india ??)
- Asked about: iPhone
No answers yet
Will it charge an iPhone 7? If not this model, is there a wireless charger I can use?
- Asked by Marcia D from Fredonia
- Dec 5, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it charge an iPhone 7? If not this model, is there a wireless charger I can use?)
- Asked about: Belkin BOOST UP Special Edition Wir…