What kind of lancets does it take and where can you get them?
It says it comes with ten, but they aren't shown. What do they look like and where do you get more?
- Asked by Jen B from Ft Worth
- Flag as inappropriate What kind of lancets does it take and where can you get them?
2 Answers from the Community
I have successfully used popular lancets like OneTouch but due to user demand they also offer lancets directly now.
- Answered by Gordon F from Blair
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Lancets are typically a universal thing and can be purchased anywhere diabetic supplies are sold, so supermarkets, pharmacies, etc.
- Answered by Sean J from Grand Rapids
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2