How loud is the fan?
I have an older Mirror projector and consider it unsuitable for home theatre use due to the excessive fan noise. How does this model compare?
- Asked by Andrew R
- Flag as inappropriate How loud is the fan?
1 Answer from the Community
Depending how close you are sitting to it. It is probably as loud as a laptop fan when it is working and under load. I think if you use an external speaker the fan will be drowned out. I can’t compare it to the older model but it did not surprise me.
- Answered by Timothy B from Fraser
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you use this switch with a ceiling fan and light?
- Asked by Christy H from New Hope
- Jul 22, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Can you use this switch with a ceiling fan and light?
Does this have an internal fan built in to keep the charging pad cool off?
- Asked by Paul K from Madison
- Aug 15, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Does this have an internal fan built in to keep the charging pad cool off?