How many positions can the keyboard be used in? Is it adjustable? Does it support the iPad to use vertically?
I'm asking about the various ways or positions for the use of the iPad Pro 12.9 inch 3d generation with the support of the slim folio case.
Are there more thn one position to use with the keyboard horizontally? And, does the keyboard support the iPad Pro so it can be used vertically? I see that it is presented that way in the image above. Can the iPad be flipped so that it sits on the keyboard stand so it can be used in the vertical position (portrait mode)?
1 Answer from the Community
The positions provided by the keyboard are mainly 3:-
Typing mode when the iPad is in landscape mode and placed in the dedicated magnetic bridge. This, in turn, activates the low energy Bluetooth connection and you can type using the keyboard. However, unlike Apple's own keyboard it's only a single angle.
Flipping the Ipad around the keyboard will make a portrait reading mode which you have suggested and the keyboard is not active in that stance.
C) Placing the Ipad laying directly above the Keyboard will provide the writing angle for the apple pencil usage.
A piece of art this keyboard and very cleverly designed.
Hope this answers all your questions
- Answered by Saad A from Ras Al Khaimah
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can this be used vertical?
- Asked by Max L from Powell
- Jul 27, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be used vertical?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
Does the Smart Keyboard support Portrait Mode orientation?
- Asked by Victor C from Ann Arbor
- Sep 30, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Smart Keyboard support Portrait Mode orientation?)
- Asked about: Smart Keyboard for iPad (7th genera…