Smart covers turn off the ipad when they are closed. Do I need to power off my iPad before placing in this sleeve, or will it auto shut off?
1 Answer from the Community
Smart covers don't power down iPads, they just put them to sleep. I don't imagine these ones would have that ability, which just means you have to click the power button once without holding it before sliding it in. If your iPad has an auto-sleep feature set after a pre-set time, that would also negate having to do that.
- Answered by Yassine B from Ottawa
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How do you turn the power off?
- Asked by Sam S from Wilmette
- Oct 18, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you turn the power off?)
- Asked about: BeatsX Earphones - Black
Can the iPad Pro be left on while storing in the sleeve. Can it breath. Or should it be turned off
- Asked by Karrah W from Chino Hills
- Sep 29, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the iPad Pro be left on while storing in the sleeve. Can it breath. Or should it be turned off)
- Asked about: Leather Sleeve for 10.5‑inch iPad P…