How do you disconnect cable?
The old iPod USB cable had buttons on both ends of the part that connected to the iPod. You pushed the buttons, and then it was easy to disconnect the iPod from the cable. However, I just bought a new iPod nano, and the cable head does not have buttons, so I basically have to yank it out sideways. This seems very dangerous to the internals of my iPod.
Is there a simple way to remove the iPod from this new cable? Is there some part I should be pushing so that it will slide right out easily, and I don't have to yank it out and scratch everything up? Thanks.
- Asked by Andrew S from New York
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you disconnect cable?)
1 Answer from the Community
Well, it's designed so that you shouldn't have to think about any of that. You just need to pull it out, if it resists a bit, that's fine (Up to a certain point, of course). I.e. nothing to press, just pull it out.
- Answered by Espen H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the new slim connector disconnect as reliably as the perpendicular cable?
- Asked by Simone D from Glen Forrest
- May 7, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the new slim connector disconnect as reliably as the perpendicular cable?)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…
How do I disconnect my iphone from Itunes?
- Asked by Dennis H from New York
- Aug 18, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I disconnect my iphone from Itunes?)
- Asked about: iPhone
No answers yet
How do i disconnect my device from a apple watch
- Asked by Ramon C from Brooklyn
- Jan 19, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (How do i disconnect my device from a apple watch)
- Asked about: Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Dock