I have a 3rd generation Ipod Touch and am going on a trip - can I connect my touch to the USB port in our car to keep it charged while I am gone?
I won't have my computer with me and the laptop we use has a different version of ITunes on it so I don't want to use that, unless I can prevent it from syncing.
1 Answer from the Community
yes, you can charge it as long as it fits. ipods will always tell you (on the screen) if its not charging.. seeing on your last post dated way back March...i gues you've already made that trip...lol
- Answered by Michael I from Lapu-lapu
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this work with the ipod touch 2nd and 3rd gen with os 4 update?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxx
- Aug 8, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with the ipod touch 2nd and 3rd gen with os 4 update?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to VGA Adapter
What is the resolution of the video out when connected to a 5th generation iPod Touch?
- Asked by Richard C from Columbia
- Nov 26, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the resolution of the video out when connected to a 5th generation iPod Touch?)
- Asked about: Lightning to VGA Adapter