I recently purchased the exact usb cable as pictured, but it doesnt work for the iphone 3g, just the ipods? is there a different cable for the iphone
I have another usb cable, but the plug where you connect it to the Apple device is larger than the pictured one, and there are 2 levers on the side that allows you to retract the hooks, and that one works on all Apple devices.
1 Answer from the Community
yes, however this isn't the cable you need. i picked up my cord in kohls but basically look for the Yellow, Red, and White tips on the end as well as a headphone jack on the other end. you plug the colored tips into your TV and there you go. make sure your video settings are set on your iPod for TV use.
- Answered by Jonathan K from O Fallon
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
This ipod shuffle usb cable I can use to battery charging for the iphone 3G
- Asked by Liz Marie P from Gretna
- Nov 5, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (This ipod shuffle usb cable I can use to battery charging for the iphone 3G)
- Asked about: Apple iPod shuffle USB Cable
lightning to usb 3.0 cable?
- Asked by Robert S G from Ukiah
- Nov 19, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (lightning to usb 3.0 cable?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (0.5 m)