I was told I could NOT use my ipod Classic cable to charge my iphone 3Gs that it would ruin my iphone. Is this correct?
1 Answer from the Community
I have used cables from various ipods, including my older 30g ipod, to charge my iphone and all have worked.
- Answered by Anthony B from Calgary
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Works with the iPod touch and iPhone 3gs?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxx
- Apr 17, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Works with the iPod touch and iPhone 3gs?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to VGA Adapter
can I hook up my iPhone 3GS to an input on my stereo so I can listen to my songs?
- Asked by Joseph L from Addison
- Nov 18, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (can I hook up my iPhone 3GS to an input on my stereo so I can listen to my songs?)
- Asked about: Apple iPhone TTY Adapter