Is it possible to overcharge a new ipod Nano. Also, which way does the cord go into the nano. Image on front or back?
1 Answer from the Community
You can't overcharge your iPod nano because when the charge is full, it will stop charging even though the plug is still in the iPod.
The image is on the front when you insert the dock connector into your iPod nano.
- Answered by Michelle C from Richmond
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will these also work on the iPod nano?
- Asked by Al R from Sydney
- Sep 8, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Will these also work on the iPod nano?)
- Asked about: AirPods
is there a clip for the iPod nano so I can use it for running?
- Asked by David V from Wurtsboro
- Sep 7, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a clip for the iPod nano so I can use it for running?)
- Asked about: iPod
Is it also compatible with the iPod Nano 7?
- Asked by Daniel M from Highland Park
- May 31, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it also compatible with the iPod Nano 7?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White
No answers yet