Is there a cable that I can use to connect my iPhone to my iPod dock instead of putting the phone in the dock?
I have the Lifeproof iPhone cover and it won't fit on my Sony iPod dock without having to completely remove the cover.
2 Answers from the Community
FYI - Sendstation makes a dock extender that i put in my Bose iPod dock. Initially neither my phone or ipod would connect because their respective covers were in the way. I added the male/female dock extender and it now accommodates both ipod and iphone in the non-apple ipod dock without having to remove the Otterbox iphone cover and the neoprene cover on the iPod.
- Answered by Shelley V from San Diego
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
i have the ipod dock without having to completely remove the cover...
- Answered by Celak R
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
How heavy is the dock ? It has to stay put when you grab your phone...
- Asked by Marc-andre P from Portland
- May 19, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (How heavy is the dock ? It has to stay put when you grab your phone...)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White
Do I need an iPod dock to Use VGA adopter on a projector?
- Asked by Maricris M from Mandaluyong City
- Jul 13, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I need an iPod dock to Use VGA adopter on a projector?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to VGA Adapter
will this adapter allow me to connect iphone 5 to an i phone 4 docking system
- Asked by Wendy F from Holbrook
- Dec 21, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (will this adapter allow me to connect iphone 5 to an i phone 4 docking system)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter