is there a car travel type plug to use my iphone

Back To Product

Follow this Question

1 Answer from the Community

  • Answer

    You can use any USB car adaptor to charge with the travel cable. Apple does sell some on their online store.

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    4 of 4 people found this useful

Related Questions