i bought an able planet noise cancelling headphones cost me $300..i was really excited to try on my iphone 1gen but it wont fit will this help me?
will this adapter help me use my headphones??
1 Answer from the Community
While this is an adapter, it is an adapter for a smaller sized jack. Belkin makes the adapter you are looking for which is a 3.5mm to 3.5mm adapter. It essentially extends the 3.5mm jack out of the aluminum depression while THIS one is a 3.5mm to 2.5mm adapter.
- Answered by James G from Reston
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I bought this and it won't fit my mini iPad how do I exchange it
- Asked by Martha F from Sacramento
- Nov 22, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (I bought this and it won't fit my mini iPad how do I exchange it)
- Asked about: iPad mini 4 Silicone Case - Stone
How do I disable noise cancellation on my Beats headphones.
- Asked by Richard H from Atlantic Highlands
- Apr 23, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I disable noise cancellation on my Beats headphones.)
- Asked about: Beats EP On-Ear Headphones - Black
Are the airpods noise canceling?
- Asked by John F from Dallas
- Sep 9, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Are the airpods noise canceling?)
- Asked about: AirPods