Can I do a "screen print" with this keyboard?
comparable to a PC keyboard that has the "print screen" function on it
- Asked by Linda G from Onondaga
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I do a "screen print" with this keyboard?)
1 Answer from the Community
You cannot do a "screen print" with one key stroke on Apple keyboards but you can access the screen capture feature of Mac OS X on any Mac by pressing the Command, Shift and 3 buttons simultaneously. You can also capture specific windows or sections of your screen by pressing Command, Shift, and 4 simultaneously (toggle between crosshair selection or window selection by pressing spacebar). Screenshots are automatically placed on your desktop by default.
If you search for "capture screenshots find out how apple.com" on Google you'll find an apple.com page that explains this in detail.
- Answered by Allan P from Fredericksburg
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can you plus a keyboard into it?
- Asked by Hector F from Houston
- Mar 3, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (can you plus a keyboard into it?)
- Asked about: Apogee JAM Guitar Input