Can I get the British Keyboard with the large 'Enter/Return' key as on the New Wireless keyboard, if so what is the model/part number ?

Back To Product

Follow this Question

1 Answer from the Community

  • No, you can't get that.

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    1 of 4 people found this useful

Related Questions