I lost 2 keys in my laptop an old powerbook G4; my son suggested to purchase this keyboard...won't take too much space? will it work fine?
1 Answer from the Community
It doesn't take much space. If you are worried about space especially and don't need the numeric keypad, try the keyboard without it or the wireless one. They are smaller keyboards.
- Answered by Tim M from Hillsboro
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this work with a PowerBook G4 pre-Intel?
- Asked by Debra G from Superior
- Jun 28, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with a PowerBook G4 pre-Intel?)
- Asked about: AirPort Express
Can this be used on a PowerBook G4?
- Asked by Jonathan M from Farmington
- Mar 9, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be used on a PowerBook G4?)
- Asked about: Apple USB Ethernet Adapter