my new keyboard slides away & my Apple Store says they no longer make it with rubbery pads, like the one at the store. Any work arounds?
There are 4 rubbery spots in the older keyboard.
Apple Store told me to try rubbing the slippery types with alcohal. No help.
I'm using rubber gaskets under it - hardly a svelte solution.
The keyboard is wired, with numeric keypad.
1 Answer from the Community
Home Depot or Lowe's sell in the hardware section, small rubber bumpers with adhesive on the back. Simply stick those where the keyboard come into contact with your desk surface (you might have to remove any bumpers that are there now).
- Answered by S. Bradley H from Deland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What if u lost ur receipt but u got it like 4 months ago from Apple Store
- Asked by Jonathan G from Willimantic
- May 17, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (What if u lost ur receipt but u got it like 4 months ago from Apple Store)
- Asked about: LuMee Duo LED Lighting Case for iPh…
can this work for my 2006 Macbook?
- Asked by Julia F from Beverly
- Oct 14, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (can this work for my 2006 Macbook?)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…
No answers yet
Does Tile only work when you are within Bluetooth range or can it tell you if you left your wallet or whatever say at a store miles away?
- Asked by Howard T from Mandeville
- Dec 10, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Does Tile only work when you are within Bluetooth range or can it tell you if you left your wallet or whatever say at a store miles away?)
- Asked about: Tile Mate Bluetooth Tracker - 4 Pac…