Will this keyboard work in parallels (Win 7)
I'm running Peachtree accounting in Win 7 on Parallels. I need the numeric keypad. Will this work?
- Asked by Elizabeth H from Gloversville
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this keyboard work in parallels (Win 7))
3 Answers from the Community
Yes it does! ... but you will have to hit the CLEAR key first - it emulates the NUM LOCK function. Took me more than 6 months to figure that out (hardly ever use windows/Parallels), but I just got around to figuring that out recently.
- Answered by John N from Nepean
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It will not work with any windows based platforms on Parallels, you have to use the standard number keys at the top of the keyboard.
- Answered by Jack S from Healdsburg
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes, this will work because this is like a standard USB keyboard
- Answered by Kanwal K from Cupertino
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Compatable with windows 7? 10?
- Asked by Shibu K from Brooklyn
- Feb 18, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Compatable with windows 7? 10?)
- Asked about: Magic Keyboard - US English
does a keyboard work with an iPad 9.7
- Asked by Pilar S from Canal Fulton
- Mar 28, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (does a keyboard work with an iPad 9.7)
- Asked about: iPad
No answers yet