Can I use this bluetooth mouse and use the iPhone Internet Tethering via Bluetooth at the same time? How many Bluetooth devices can be used at once?
I'm new to the Apple world; I'm using MacbookPro and using iPhone as well.
Please answer my question before I click the "buy it" bottom.
2 Answers from the Community
my imac is capable of handling at least 2 devices at a time (wireless keyboard and ipod touch), and i believe bluetooth itself is able to maintain up to 10 separate connections without much difficulty. hope i answered this in time
- Answered by Joel L from Lethbridge
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Depending on what Bluetooth version you have on the computer you can have anywhere from 3 to 6 devices connected via Bluetooth
- Answered by Mary M from Las Vegas
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
How many bluetooth speakers can be connected at once
- Asked by Coby G from Culpeper
- Oct 9, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (How many bluetooth speakers can be connected at once)
- Asked about: iPhone