Can I connect two DVI-D displays to 2012 Macbook Pro using two of these adapters connected to the two Thunder ports?
1 Answer from the Community
Correct. This should not be a problem with dual ports as its sending separate information to each port and theyre not dependent on each other.
However the screen resolution may be max on each display.
- Answered by Randy A from Avondale
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can i connect a macbook pro 2011 to two dell monitors using a docking station and thunder bolt adapter?
- Asked by Scott C from Tempe
- Dec 9, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (can i connect a macbook pro 2011 to two dell monitors using a docking station and thunder bolt adapter?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…
Can it power two external displays simultaneously?
- Asked by Cameron M from Rockwood
- Feb 27, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can it power two external displays simultaneously?)
- Asked about: Elgato Thunderbolt 2 Dock