Does anyone know what kind of adaptor if any I will need to connect my 13" 2011 Mac Book pro to a standard lcd projector? Thank you in advance.
1 Answer from the Community
The 13" 2011 Mac Book pro uses a Mini DisplayPort. So as long as the adapter goes from a male Mini DisplayPort to a technology your projector uses, you should be good to go. Check the manual of the projector if you are unsure of the interface options.
- Answered by Adam K from Springfield
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
will this work with a late 2011 13" mac book pro charger
- Asked by Ethan R
- Feb 26, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work with a late 2011 13" mac book pro charger)
- Asked about: Power Adapter Extension Cable
Are there wireless connections for mac to lcd projection?
- Asked by Vogel W from Hialeah
- Apr 17, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Are there wireless connections for mac to lcd projection?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to VGA Adapter