does this cord support sound and video??
- Asked by Robert P from Canyon Country
- Flag as inappropriate (does this cord support sound and video??)
1 Answer from the Community
VGA has been and always will be a *video* standard. Your audio solution is to let the laptop speakers play, connect the computer's headphone output to your TV or stereo, or use a USB audio-out solution.
- Answered by George O from Bayside
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this adapter really support sound?
- Asked by Brittni M from Archbold
- Aug 26, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this adapter really support sound?)
- Asked about: Moshi Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adap…
No answers yet