I am looking to play games on a CRT monitor using this adapter -- will using this adapter be truly lagless?
1 Answer from the Community
Need more info. What kind of computer (Memory, etc...) ? What kind of CRT? Ports on both. This adapter has many use's. There would need to be a cable from the adapter-to-CRT as well.
As for lag. That may depend on the computers power, memory, Chip (set), etc...
- Answered by Donald B from Portland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What cable is used with the thunderbolt to gigabit adapter?
- Asked by Donald C from Longview
- Oct 11, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (What cable is used with the thunderbolt to gigabit adapter?)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt to Gigabit Ethernet Ada…
Can this adapter be used with an Ipod?
- Asked by Patricio L from Cupertino
- Feb 3, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this adapter be used with an Ipod?)
- Asked about: Apple USB Ethernet Adapter