I have a MacBook late 2009. I would like to connect via the Mini DisplayPort to a Panasonic 2003 plasma TV screen via the VGA socket. Would it work?
The TV screen's full model name is Panasonic TH-42PW5, date around 2003. Thank you for any help.
1 Answer from the Community
it might work but the mini display to VGA would give really bad quality display. I am in the midst of removing our classroom mini display to VGA connections for projection and replacing them with direct HDMI to HDMI, the increase in resolution is astounding.
- Answered by Patricia H from Tinley Park
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is this compatible with late 2011 macbook pro?
- Asked by Victoria A
- Jan 3, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this compatible with late 2011 macbook pro?)
- Asked about: Moshi Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adap…
No answers yet
Will this monitor work via a USB-C-to-Displayport Cable?
- Asked by James F from Rockford
- Mar 3, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this monitor work via a USB-C-to-Displayport Cable?)
- Asked about: LG UltraFine 4K Display