I have a MacBook late 2009. I would like to connect via the Mini DisplayPort to a Panasonic 2003 plasma TV screen via the VGA socket. Would it work?
The TV screen's full model name is Panasonic TH-42PW5, date around 2003. Thank you for any help.
1 Answer from the Community
it might work but the mini display to VGA would give really bad quality display. I am in the midst of removing our classroom mini display to VGA connections for projection and replacing them with direct HDMI to HDMI, the increase in resolution is astounding.
- Answered by Patricia H from Tinley Park
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Thunderbolt port to mini-Displayport via Thunderbolt to Thunderbolt cable
- Asked by Andrew M from Darien
- Jan 8, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Thunderbolt port to mini-Displayport via Thunderbolt to Thunderbolt cable)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2.0 m) - W…
Would this work to connect a Blackmagic UltraStudio Mini Recorder to my late 2016 MacBook Pro?
- Asked by James H from Charleston
- Dec 8, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Would this work to connect a Blackmagic UltraStudio Mini Recorder to my late 2016 MacBook Pro?)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbol…