Using a new mac mini, i want to run two older monitors, a sony multiscan 400ps and a sony multiscan 100sf . Is it possible?
1 Answer from the Community
Unless you have two mini display ports then it will not work as the way your wanting it to. Your most likely wanted screen extending. This will not work for that purpose. The closest you would come would be having a screen splitter but that would only make a mirror image on both monitors, sorry for the bad news
- Answered by Michael T from New Castle
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
does mini work with dell monitor
- Asked by Richard C from Chalfont
- Aug 5, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (does mini work with dell monitor)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…
With an adapter, does this monitor work with a Sony Playstation 4?
- Asked by Christopher S from Chicago
- Jan 6, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (With an adapter, does this monitor work with a Sony Playstation 4?)
- Asked about: LG UltraFine 5K Display