What adapter do i need to connect my MacBook Pro to a PC that will project my power point from my computer to the PC and then onto the screen?
1 Answer from the Community
you can just get a Minidisplay/VGA cable that will go from your macbook to a projector
- Answered by Dylan J from Sioux Falls
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
With this adapter will it project pages onto a apple cinema display?
- Asked by Bryce/brandon G from Rancho Palos Verdes
- Feb 5, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (With this adapter will it project pages onto a apple cinema display?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to VGA Adapter
How can I hook my 13" white macbook up to a projecter?
- Asked by Beth K from Cloverport
- Jan 12, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I hook my 13" white macbook up to a projecter?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter