What adapter do i need to connect my MacBook Pro to a PC that will project my power point from my computer to the PC and then onto the screen?

Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter

Back To Product

Follow this Question

1 Answer from the Community

  • Answer

    you can just get a Minidisplay/VGA cable that will go from your macbook to a projector

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    2 of 2 people found this useful

Related Questions